Businesses play a vital role in sustainable development and tackling poverty. Businesses generate employment and provide much-needed goods and services. They are also a major source of the innovations to address underlying challenges such as climate change and food security.
If you’re thinking about how you can personally get involved to help support sustainable development, or how your business could become more sustainable, we’d like to hear from you.
Contact Clive Caffall in our business partnerships team on +44 (0)1432 355111 or email: email@example.com
Or perhaps you would prefer talk to someone from one of our current business partners, to find out more. Tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll put you in touch with a relevant partner.
- Charity partnerships, charity corporate partners, charity of the year partnerships
- Offsetting carbon emissions, carbon offsetting schemes or projects
- Becoming a business ambassador, advocating to other business people
- Global learning and development education in schools, advocacy with young people in your community, volunteering in schools
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), beyond corporate social responsibility, business in the community
- Staff volunteering or mentoring people involved in development, professional development opportunities overseas
- Enabling it all to happen, funding practical work on the ground
- More Information
- Outbound Africa Part One
- Leadership Horizons - Malawi (PDF 1631 Kb)
- Doing Good Business in Africa one page summary (PDF 85 Kb)
- Doing Good Business In Africa Full Report (PDF 1857 Kb)
- Doing Good Business in Africa Policy Brief (PDF 840 Kb)
- Local Business Flier for Partnership (PDF 251 Kb)